Friday, August 26, 2011

I survived

One week down.

This week I sent my oldest to Jr. High.
This week my baby had his assessment to attend Kindergarten next week.
This week soccer started. 4 practices for one kid and 2 for another.
This week I juggled back to school night with piano lessons and scouts (thanks to a neighbor).
This week I learned how much violins are. Thank goodness we can rent them.

I will survive all of this, it's just a new chapter for me and I'm not sure how to handle it. I'm sure Bailey will adjust to 7th grade just as I did. I'm sure Porter will love Kindergarten just as all his brothers did before him. We will eventually get into a routine that will iron out all the bugs.

One week down and a lot more ahead!!


6 comments:

Tara said...

I hear you! I was reading your blog and thought to myself "oh my gosh, she's got a 7th grader!" and then I realized that I do to!!! I guess middle school sounds so much better to me than Jr. High... Where has the time gone? I'm still trying to find the time to blog my whole summer, let alone school and activities.

Shauna said...

"MOTHERHOOD isn't for WHIMPS!"

Tara said...

Doesn't it just seems like the older we get the faster time flies and the busier our lives get! Sounds like you're keeping up well! That's good! Take care!

Machelle Kay said...

Oh I was so excited for all the time I would have during the day and now I just laugh. I don't have any still.

Holly said...

I hate the crazy beginning of school! Our school starts Tuesday and to be honest, I hope I don't forget to send them that first day! I can't wrap my head around life, its moving too fast! If anyone can do it, you can! You have always amazed me with how much you do and how calm you stay doing it!

Annette said...

I can't believe how big your boys are. I really enjoy reading your blog.