12th Ward is cool!! Just look at that float. There is a small parade every year that each Primary participates in. Because I am in the Primary I get to help put the float together. Lets just say that rain or wind will not slow us down. We may have to put it together twice or buy more paper due to rain, but our float is #1.
250 tubes of elmers glue.
49 cans of brown spray paint
837 yards of paper
Hours and hours and hours of work (Pugmire's)
Cramped hands due to squeezing glue
10 bottles of glitter
Glitter in our hair
Glitter on our sweaty faces
Did I mention there was a lot of glitter?
Sore thighs
Burnt fingers.....hot glue really is hot
All worth it when you could see the kids faces. They were so proud to be part of the 12th ward.
The city also does a fire work show. This is how Porter watches them. He needs ear protection.
I tried to take a picture of Shane and I. I ended up blinding him instead. Oh well I tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment