Wyatt, Porter and I went to Ogden today to see the baby. Oh so cute!! The boys couldn't figure out why the car ride was so long to see this baby. Porter kept looking out the window and saying "Baby go?, Baby go?" When we got there Wyatt was right in Cole's face. He loves babies. In the first picture he is helping burp. He had to hold him a few times and even told me that I could let go. He said "I have his head mom". Sure you do. He even asked Jen where the diapers were. He was ready to help.
Porter just wanted to look, not touch.
Look at that tiny face. Cole is watching his mom take the picture. Precious.
And to my sisters. Sorry, you will just have to wait until Thanksgiving to hold him. hahaha
8 comments:
So Sweet! Maybe you should have another one!
Tara
So precious! Is this Weston's baby? Also, are there any grand-daughters in your family?
Shani,
This is Weston's. And yes there are 3 girls mixed in with 9 boys. Rosalyn and Heidi have the girls.
Thanks for rubbing it in Denette! These are the moments I hate living out of state.
Thanks so much for coming up to visit! It is so nice to have someone to talk to. I am so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws! Thanks again for the visit! Love you guys!
Man you know how to rub it in our faces don't you. Poor Jen will have four sister in laws begging to hold Cole at Thanksgiving.
I am jealous of you Denette. But remember, you have already had your turn so you have to go to the end of the line now.
So Sweet. Almost makes me want another one. ALMOST!!! Then I remember feedings ever 3 hours....
Post a Comment