Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What are you looking for Porter?

My kids don't snoop for Christmas gifts. (that I know of anyway) Now that I just said that, I had the thought that I may be one of those moms that think I know what my kids are up to. I may be the one that is fooled.

This is what I saw when I walked into my bedroom this morning. Who is under my bed? What could he be looking for?

This is what I see when I lift up the bed skirt. I had to run and grab the camera. What would a 2 yr old be looking for? Christmas??? I don't think so.
Porter is obsessed with trains and this is the box that the train around our tree is in during the off season. I thought it was funny that he had the flashlight too.

5 comments:

Tara said...

so cute!

Tara said...

That is too cute! I love the fact that he has a flashlight!

I need to give up on posting, but I can't.....Does it count as journaling effort or blogging addiction?
Tara

Machelle Kay said...

That is the best. Especially because we know he is obsessed with trains. He is such a cutie.

JJ and Stephanie said...

This is so stinkin cute!!!

Nick and Amera said...

Dannett! I found your blog through florries so I thought i'd say hi! you have such a fun cute family! I havent seen you in a while so Im glad I found you on here so I could wish you a merry christmas!!! I miss seein ya, I hope to see you soon! After the holidays you should come in and let me do your hair so you can just relax and kick back! Gotta love those days! I hope all is going well for you and your family! Have a merry Christmas and a Happy new year if I dont see you before then!! talk to ya soon!!