
Thursday - Thanksgiving. We were all there. Machelle from Idaho, Heidi from Arizona, Rosalyn from Washington, Jared, Weston and me from Utah.
Mom's turkey wasn't done when we planned on eating. It took another 2 hours to cook. Lucky for her she had also cooked a ham for leftovers during the weekend. So we had ham instead. Truthfully I like ham better than turkey. The kids also watched Polar Express with Grandma
(A tradition)
Look how tired they were on the way home.
Friday - Wyatt's 5th birthday. We celebrated it at Grandma Davis's house with Lindsay. She turns 5 in Dec.

Saturday - We put up the tree. We also went to Jamie Frame's for a Butler Christmas Party. We had a lot of fun making gingerbread houses, eating yummy food, and visiting Santa. My kids are just like me when it comes to sitting on Santa's lap. I didn't like it as a kid either. I would actually try to hide when that time came. I'm not sure why that was such a big deal.
Rosalyn came back from Wellington to stay with us for a few days before the 15 hour trip home.
Sunday - Day of rest. (Yeah right)
Monday - We took trax up to the Temple lights. The kids liked the water pools best.



Tuesday - Said goodbye to Rosalyn and her family.
Wednesday - Get back on a routine. (If that is possible in December)
8 comments:
WOW! You guys were busy. How's the routine? I have given up on getting into one!
What a great kid Bailey is! You gotta love it when they start helping out....3 bulbs isn't too bad!! That's fun your whole family was able to be together for Thanksgiving. I guess we'll see you guys Saturday for more party fun!!
Hey, too bad we didn't have a run-in in Wellington!! We definitely need to get a lunch date planned, time is just getting away from us.
I totally forgot about the turkey. I wasn't disappointed. I love ham more. Maybe we can get a family vote for the next thanksgiving we are together and have ham instead.
Routine? You have a routine? Just when I think I might have one it changes so I have given up despite all the calendars, planners etc. All I have left are good intentions. I keep thinking we will have a calm week, but it never seems to show up. Oh well, at least we can say that life is never dull! Merry Christmas!
Hey Denette -
Sounds like you had a great weekend with your family! I'm jealous! It's always fun to be together even if it's crazy, which it always is!
Do the Frame's live close now?
Take Care,
Char :)
Wow! Sounds like you got all the Christmas have to's out of the way so you can enjoy the rest
I love the mall at Christmas too! It's the best! I start looking forward to all the decorations and hustle and bustle of being there and just the feeling there at Christmas in November and can't wait to get there. Brian says the mall sucks the energy out of his body through his feet so he isn't a big fan but I force him to go anyway. It must be a girl thing. But since he won't provide me with a girl he's just going to have to play the part! :) That's only fair don't you think.
Post a Comment