Thanks to an awesome tile guy and great installers, I can now be warm!!!!Dallin told me the whole process of building a fire yesterday. I mean step by step. He might be related to his Dad and Uncles who tried to burn down their garage when they were young. I will have to keep an eye on him. Parental Supervision for sure!!
7 comments:
Warm is good!!!! :)
Looks great. I want one of those too. My house is FREEZING!!!!
I love real fires. Maybe its a cowboy thing. Brink has been known to set a few fires. I miss my fire place. karen
I really like it. I need one too.
It looks warm and cozy. I will have to see it in person. Now I want one. Enjoy!
Looks nice Denette! I think you are right about Dallin though...I noticed him helping grandma light all of her candles yesterday too! At least he'll come in handy when we go camping this summer!!
Wow! That is great. I would love to have a wood burning stove.
Post a Comment