It was a blistering 46 degrees. The kids were sporting flip-flops and shorts, playing in the water, while us girls were hanging out on the porch catching up. We have been hibernating long enough. It is time to bring out the chairs and get down to business. It has been a long 4 months.
"The Chairs" Nothing pretty about these chairs, but some good times.

Notice Wyatt without shoes. Really, do I care???? No it is 46 degrees Wahoooooo!! The kids were making mud pies...... How come the Nuttalls end up going home clean and my kids are the ones that have the mud all over them?

Doesn't that look fun?
I know, Winter is not over. It is still February and we will probably see more snow. UGH!
6 comments:
It was so nice today...you know you are living in Utah if it 46 in February and you think it is warm..looks like fun
I know Winter is not over either, but Friday was the light at the end of my tunnel. Someday in the not too near future we will be parking our rears on those chairs and not doing much of anything else. I can hardly wait!
As for the Nuttall kids staying so spiffy clean...what can I say, my kids are perfect. That is why, perhaps, both of my kids cut themselves on broken glass. Can you tell I watch them so well when I'm chatting? I know, I'm the mother of the year....I can't help it.
PS. I don't even want to know how you got those two clean. Good times.
I so want winter to be over to. Your kids look like they are having so much fun! We have plenty of that mud down here. I wish it was just in a bird feeder. Karen
Sounds like your keeping busy but I agree 46 is warm I love it warm and not to mention those mud pies look fun
I have been loving the weather. We went for a bike ride tonight and it was so much fun. As for the mud, we have plenty of it. Ughh! But at least that means, we will have green grass soon!!
Hi Denette!
It is so good to hear from you. You need to get a Facebook page... it is addictive, but fun! We are living in Draper just down the hill from the new temple. We are doing very well. What's new with you?
Post a Comment