I am sure it is. I haven't tried measuring it, but I know it has shrunk. What else would explain it. There isn't any room in the closets. There is less floor space in the bedrooms. My once large Family Room isn't feeling so large anymore. How do I fix this? Is it going to continue shrinking?
HELP!!!
3 comments:
Oh yes, just wait until all those boys are teenagers and their large man bodies are everywhere. And if you think your house is shrinking just wait.....your food bill is going to grow like you have never seen it. I only have one teenage son and he eats a lot. But it would be cool to have four of them...Bryce is a great help to me and really watches out for me.
Tell your boys to quit growing up!! Since that isn't an option you could move... but that causes a whole other set of it's own problems!! Unfortunately, Steve and I experienced that in October & didn't end up moving anyways!!
We had an enrichment on this just the other week. We had a lady in our ward speak and everything she buys has storage. her footstools have storage. Every table, ottoman . .. everything has storage. She even has a cute trunk her grandma gave her that sits in her living room with all their important papers in case of a fire. They grab that trunk and run.
Post a Comment