I love it! You must be the greatest mom in the neighborhood! You know there had to be kids watching out their windows begging to do the same thing! Mine were outside that night in the howling wind, in their swimming suits having a water balloon fight...thanks to a nice dad! Tara
I think that is awesome! Good for you to enjoy the rain while the rest of us hid in our houses! I bet the other moms aren't happy that you're the cool mom now!
love the freedom kids have that makes them so happy! What a cool mom to let them do that!!!! good thing you have lawn, mud would be a little hard! Karen
I love it you! You are the "best" Mom! My sisters and I let our kids (13 between the 3 of us and not counting the 4 that weren't there...) play at the park while it was raining and they told us we were the "bestest" Moms ever!! ;p
6 comments:
Tell Shane he is a sport going into the rain with Porter
I love it! You must be the greatest mom in the neighborhood! You know there had to be kids watching out their windows begging to do the same thing! Mine were outside that night in the howling wind, in their swimming suits having a water balloon fight...thanks to a nice dad!
Tara
I think that is awesome! Good for you to enjoy the rain while the rest of us hid in our houses! I bet the other moms aren't happy that you're the cool mom now!
love the freedom kids have that makes them so happy! What a cool mom to let them do that!!!! good thing you have lawn, mud would be a little hard! Karen
Oh! Shane you are awesome!!!! Karen
I love it you! You are the "best" Mom! My sisters and I let our kids (13 between the 3 of us and not counting the 4 that weren't there...) play at the park while it was raining and they told us we were the "bestest" Moms ever!! ;p
Post a Comment