In 3 1/2 hours it will be SUMMER VACATION. WOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Bailey was pretty excited. Not quite as excited as last year. He didn't get up at 5:30. (Thank goodness)
Dallin is sad. He gets sad every year when it is over. Shane told him that we could sign him up for summer school if he would like. No thanks.
Dallin sounds a little like Amy. She would cry before the last day of school, saying "I'll NEVER be in ___ grade again!" and would wail. She did the same before her birthdays because she'd never be that age again. Some kids are just sentimental like that, and since I live in a whole house of the sentimental types (including myself), we've learned to just let the sadness come out and then we move on. Give him a hug for me!
We still have a whole month to go!! We are D trackers and July 2nd is our lucky date! Drew and Dallin love summer vaca.. but my Kam is a school girl, through and through - I wish she wasn't so much like me, life should be a little more exciting, don't you think??? ;p
LUCKY!! We still have to make it to July!! It so hard to get to bed on time when the weather is so beautiful at night....at least next year we'll be "traditional" too!
Congratulations! School is out!!! I loved it when school was over. I worried so much during school and it was such a safe feeling knowing I could stay home. The boys look awesome. . . such cute faces!!! Have a great summer! See you Friday!!!! Love, G-ma
6 comments:
Dallin sounds a little like Amy. She would cry before the last day of school, saying "I'll NEVER be in ___ grade again!" and would wail. She did the same before her birthdays because she'd never be that age again. Some kids are just sentimental like that, and since I live in a whole house of the sentimental types (including myself), we've learned to just let the sadness come out and then we move on. Give him a hug for me!
We still have a whole month to go!! We are D trackers and July 2nd is our lucky date! Drew and Dallin love summer vaca.. but my Kam is a school girl, through and through - I wish she wasn't so much like me, life should be a little more exciting, don't you think??? ;p
LUCKY!! We still have to make it to July!! It so hard to get to bed on time when the weather is so beautiful at night....at least next year we'll be "traditional" too!
Time to party! Time for sleeping in and snow cones everyday!!!! YIPEEE!!!
Tara
Congratulations! School is out!!! I loved it when school was over. I worried so much during school and it was such a safe feeling knowing I could stay home. The boys look awesome. . . such cute faces!!! Have a great summer! See you Friday!!!! Love, G-ma
Lucky you. We have till July 2nd. And if we don't get our track changed we will be back at school on July 25th. Ugggggggghh!
Post a Comment