Thursday, May 21, 2009

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

These are a few of my FAVORITE things. (no particular order)

1. Chocolate
2. Flowers in my yard
3. My kids saying "Thank you, Mom"
4. Shane (Awesome Man)
5. Hanging out with my neighbors on the porch
6. A 3 yr old's smile
7. Quiet time after the kids have gone to bed
8. The words "I love you"
9. Music
10. Little toddler hands
11. Cuddle time with the little ones
12. The smell of a newborn (I can still remember that)
13. Holidays

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad. I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.


6 comments:

Shani said...

That's really cute, Denette. Thanks for sharing some of your favorite things with us, it makes me stop and appreciate the little things better!!

Tara said...

What a cute idea! Great post!!! - I could almost copy it word for word - I'd just have to put in Blake's name where Shane's is...
Tara

pan x 8 said...

What a cute post and I can totally picture you singing it!! I love how are husbands names use to come first (before kids) then they slowly slide only to comfort and appreciation that I crave!

griffin gossip said...

cute! I can just hear you singing! Karen

Florrie said...

I'm kinda partial to #5 myself. :)

Tara said...

What a great post! Fun idea! Made me smile!