Another Soccer season has come and gone. The boys love it. I don't mind it, but am ready for it to be over by the time Oct. comes. It gets cold.

Dallin isn't even wearing his uniform. He told me he couldn't find it. Later at the game we realized why. Bailey had it on. Too funny. Bailey insisted on me taking him home to get his before his game. I guess he wasn't too much into wearing a belly shirt.

This is why I am ready for it to be done. I don't like the cold. The dusted mountains behind the house. Pretty to look at from a window, but not be outside in. (I think it is obvious I am not a winter person. I just need it for Christmas and then I am ready for spring.)
1 comment:
Snow already! Its been real cold down here, but I didn't think that there was actual snow yet! Yikes. Soccer mom!!!! You go cuz! karen
Post a Comment