Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of School


Dallin has been waiting for this day for about 2 1/2 months. Bailey, not so much. (I can tell he is excited, but he won't say it)

One more week and Wyatt starts. What will I do with just one child for a few hours? All the errands I can fit in of course.

7 comments:

pan x 8 said...

I love how personalities are so different!! Only my girls can't wait for school to start... the boys don't seem to care either way..

Tara said...

I was wondering if any of your boys slept in their clothes again...They are so cute!
So you'll have three in school? - oh, I'm so jealous! One kid home would be so nice!! Just think of all the quiet trips to the grocery store...no more tag, fighting or breaking things....how would it be?!?!
Tara

JJ and Stephanie said...

Such cute Blondies!!! Love that skull shirt:)

The Peterson 5 said...

Those two are so funny! I'm dreading school starting...one more week for us! We have to start practicing going to bed earlier or it won't be fun! I hope they had a great day and liked their teachers.

griffin gossip said...

Oh! so big!!! First day of school pics are fun! Hey are any of you coming to the reunion? Karen

Machelle Kay said...

One kid. Humm I could think of many things to do with one kid. but then I would really miss the other.

Shauna said...

Oh my precious Grandkids, I love 'em! They sure look great for their first day of school. I'm like Bailey, I was never too happy to be going back to school. Summer is over. . . . kinda' sad!