Sunday, August 23, 2009

I can't win

I can't win with ants. For the most part, if my floors are clean there are no signs of ants. That is until today. My floor was mopped 2 times yesterday. Once before dinner and then another just before the kids went to bed. Clean floor......not ants. Well then why do I have ants today?????

I saw the ants and swept them up earlier today. They came back. What, do they like pinsol? So at lunch I decided to give them a treat. I threw them some bread and a little bit of ice cream. I am waiting to see if they like my treat. I counted 12. To be continued..........



OK. I am back. I left it for maybe 10 min. That was all I could handle. It is time to mop that floor AGAIN!!!!

Shane just informed me that Sunday is a day of rest. That is why the ants are here. They are here to clean my floor so I don't have to. hmmmmm

4 comments:

pan x 8 said...

I like Shane's way of looking at "ants"... but I think I still like looking a dirty floor more than ants! ;p You are so funny to try that experiment.. ;p

Cristi said...

Ant traps! I had to use many while living next door to you. Never needed to in this house, thankfully, but they do work well. I highly recommend them.

Machelle Kay said...

HAHAHAHA!! That is so funny that you put food for them to come too. Love it.

The Peterson 5 said...

I had to get ant traps for my laundry room & they left in a few days! Good luck with that...they are annoying little creatures!!