We took the kids to the Truck Show ant Thanksgiving Point yesterday. The weather was awesome. We have been in past years when it is so hot you can hardly stand it. This year it rained in the morning and was beautiful in the afternoon. The owners of the trucks probably didn't appreciate the rain. They spend a lot of time polishing these trucks.

This one was our favorite. It had M&M's all over it. Porter asked "when I be a grown-up, can I drive one?" I swear it is in their blood.


Bethers Truck. Shane use to drive for him.



Lots and lots of money here. I wonder if some of these are ever driven on the road? They are so clean you could eat off the floor. Seriously!!
5 comments:
Cute pictures....the next generation of "Steen" truck drivers!!
You know, Denette, this is something we just never did with our girls. Why would that be??? I'm glad they had fun and know my grandsons would have LOVED that!
That looks like so much fun! So.. I was looking at your other blog friends that commented and clicked on this fire truck profile pic.. turns out I know Sally, we live in the same area and our kids have been in classes together at school... What a small world, don't you think?? ;p
I think that is so funny that Sally is your Sis-in-Law!!! This world, I tell ya, gets smaller and smaller the older I get!! ;p
Never heard of it. My boys would LOVE it!!! Great pics!
Post a Comment