These chairs have been with us for many many years. They have helped us paint 3 houses, stain a play set, and put up Christmas lights. Things that you don't want to pull out a ladder for. They have hosted many great conversations, provided a place to thumb through a magazine, read a book or just eat a Popsicle. They aren't all that cute, but they served their purpose. Every wind storm we would find them in the neighbors yard. We have lost a few due to storms. So out with the old and in with the new.
I am hoping these are heavy enough that the wind won't take them away. The cute pads are just a bonus.

I am hoping these are heavy enough that the wind won't take them away. The cute pads are just a bonus. So lady's I am ready for summer. Ready for the neighborhood to wake up. Ready for some good laughs. Miriam, you will be missed this summer. We need to stick a laptop on one of the chairs and visit through Skype.
6 comments:
The new chairs are darling!!! Did you end up making the cushions? I absolutely LOVE the bright colors!
I love that your neighborhood does that. Cute chairs too!! I want some.
Okay, supercute!!! You have your supercute chairs to sit on and enjoy your supercute flowers! You are ready for summer!
I LOVE them!! I am so excited to try them out. You aren't helping much with making sure I don't get homesick. We will be there for a visit the end of June just before your trek, so we will have to plan a porch sitting session...or I think I will still be there a little while after the trek.
It looks awesome, Denette! Did you make the cushions? Now if it would just stop snowing, so you could really enjoy them!
They look great!!
Post a Comment