The 5th Grade classes performed with over 30 other elementary (assuming 5th grade) classes. Can you pick out Bailey? Does it help to tell you he is wearing yellow? How about that he is on the second row? No? What if I said he is in the first section? Poor Porter tried the whole night to see Bailey. We could spot him, but Porter couldn't. When we came home and he saw this picture his face was up against the computer still trying to figure out where Bailey was.A fun night. The last song with the flashlights was the highlight. I am still trying to figure out how they got them to sparkle. Oh yeah and the 93 yr old that got out there and danced, even doing the splits. WOW!
4 comments:
Wow. That looks cool. I bet that was fun.
How neat! What a great thing to be a part of!
How neat! What a great thing to be a part of!
Completely awesome!
Post a Comment